Arm0ged0n's 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Thread

Xd4LG9w.jpg

23U3AVK.jpg

Dude!!!!just spent 3 hours reading through this whole thread...all I can say is amazing job on your build! I now have some inspiration for my FB6!!! the hydrodripped stuff is awesome!! it would be cool to get the oem mud guards hydrodipped in a carbon fiber to match that lip of yours! anyways! great thread and I cant wait to see more goodness!!:drooling:

Dude!!!!just spent 3 hours reading through this whole thread...all I can say is amazing job on your build! I now have some inspiration for my FB6!!! the hydrodripped stuff is awesome!! it would be cool to get the oem mud guards hydrodipped in a carbon fiber to match that lip of yours! anyways! great thread and I cant wait to see more goodness!!:drooling:
@Cbland13Si Hey bro, thank you I really appreciate your comment :) Man that would be a good idea to get the mud guards hydro dipped!

ha ha what ever it is, do it!!! the mod bug has bitten u

I am going to do it. Getting ready for the big power. But have to do small stuff first. But I'm going to be ordering the PRL 3.5in CAI and a nice 3in Downpipe. But I'm not sure which DP to go with. It's between the full race , ultimate racing and or skunk2 but I haven't heard of anyone having the Full race DP on a Q300 and same for the UR DP with q300 so I'm not sure what to do with that? Any suggestion?

I am going to do it. Getting ready for the big power. But have to do small stuff first. But I'm going to be ordering the PRL 3.5in CAI and a nice 3in Downpipe. But I'm not sure which DP to go with. It's between the full race , ultimate racing and or skunk2 but I haven't heard of anyone having the Full race DP on a Q300 and same for the UR DP with q300 so I'm not sure what to do with that? Any suggestion?
I have the RV6 downpipe and i love it, never had an issue with it.

I do not recall anyone with that combination. That was just a stock video. It would sound a lot louder though. One thing I have noticed is that all of the exhausts sound pretty deep. The only difference is the varying degree of loudness.

I do not recall anyone with that combination. That was just a stock video. It would sound a lot louder though. One thing I have noticed is that all of the exhausts sound pretty deep. The only difference is the varying degree of loudness.

That's what I thought. But I kinda don't want loud. Ummm I'm leaning towards the full race one but we will see. Knowing me I will ended up with the one that I can get the best deal on lol.

That's what I thought. But I kinda don't want loud. Ummm I'm leaning towards the full race one but we will see. Knowing me I will ended up with the one that I can get the best deal on lol.

Cheapest is a Tsudo and it is LOUD. I would highly recommend a complete system from either Full-Race or Ultimate Race. Just make sure you have an upgraded intake and have it tuned if you get both the downpipe and exhaust. I love my Full-Race setup. Especially after a tune. @323 has both from Ultimate Race.

If you want to do it right, you should get:
3.5" Intake
3" Downpipe
3" Exhaust
Flashpro and a tune

If you get just the downpipe and exhaust, it will be choking for more air and sound shitty.

Cheapest is a Tsudo and it is LOUD. I would highly recommend a complete system from either Full-Race or Ultimate Race. Just make sure you have an upgraded intake and have it tuned if you get both the downpipe and exhaust. I love my Full-Race setup. Especially after a tune. @323 has both from Ultimate Race.

If you want to do it right, you should get:
3.5" Intake
3" Downpipe
3" Exhaust
Flashpro and a tune

If you get just the downpipe and exhaust, it will be choking for more air and sound shitty.

Good idea! I have the Q300 exhaust. I really wanted a quiet exhaust. But I know for my blower and the power I want I'm going to need to a nice nice DP. I'm pretty certain I'm going with the full race DP. I like the design and it looks to be best far as flow and bend are concerned. Only thing I'm hoping is it doesn't get extremely loud. I can handle some noise but I sure don't want tusdo loud.

Back