Asteezy88's 2012 si new and improved

Thats a good price as I paid $50 just for 8 new skunk2 bushing on mine but the skunk2 universal bushing fit perfect into my spec D camber arms and are on my car now. Drives much straighter and running about 4 degrees of camber in the rear but I'm not too slammed. Overall worth product and great idea with those bushing, drives straight and feels nice and sturdy with the camber arms

Yea it's sold as singles so you would need 2 arms. It was about 120$ front the front/rear bolts/arms shipped with prime.
Just bought a pair I could not pass that up! Do I have to buy new rear bolts for the install or will the stock ones work? I don't need front camber bolts as my d2 coilovers have camber adjustment or should I get them instead of using my coils?

Just bought a pair I could not pass that up! Do I have to buy new rear bolts for the install or will the stock ones work? I don't need front camber bolts as my d2 coilovers have camber adjustment or should I get them instead of using my coils?

Per Honda you should replace the bolts but I haven't had any issues re-using the bolts.

Stopped home on lunch and CONFIRMED! Anyone looking for SPC arms for cheap jump on it. Came in a blank box but 100% SPC product. Incredibly happy

Sorry about not replying.....but yes, to anyone out there looking for a deal on rear camber arms. Buy the Dorman ones that are actually SPC camber arms. They are the alumn ones and they are for the 8thgen Civics but do fit the 9thgen Civics. On Amazon they are sold individually so you need a quantity of 2.

Yea i just reused all my original hardware except the front camber bolt replacements. Put some lock tight on them if your skeptical but never have issues with reusing most bolts.

Kind of gives you an idea of just how much the markup is on some of these parts if a company can afford to put them in another manufacturers box and sell them for much less than their regular retail.

@Asteezy88 car looks good. don't see to many cars on the road with purple wheels.

Sorry to resurrect, BUT...THANK YOU!

Been shopping lowering springs, and ran across this thread. Just ordered these Dorman/SPC arms last night.

Enjoy! Stock or not these are a wise investment. Will advise 2 alignments though when installing these. One after the initial install to not eat tires but also 500-1k miles after a good break in as they will wear into their "happy place". I'll post the 2 sheets I have from work when doing mine but started with a -1.0/-1.4 F/R after several thousand miles (car never pulled or wore tires funny) I realigned it to find I was at -1.2/-2.0 F/R which did help keep the rear end from coming around. I now have it set in a "square" stance of -1.3/-1.3 and Oh Boy! That butt likes to come around like a drift machine on throttle lift. Feels like a giant go kart

Back