• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

awkward urinal?

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
I frequently work in some REALLY expensive homes. The new trend seems to be full glass washrooms. Yeah.. everything visible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I frequently work in some REALLY expensive homes. The new trend seems to be full glass washrooms. Yeah.. everything visible.

You mean full glass showers open to the rear of the room?

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
23ec92e1161586b0be15426c7f652ece.png

3356c2783718e40e8a91933e8bc48538.jpg

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Only time I had the runs in Asia was in the middle of a floating market with only holes to crap in. I found a pay to poop so u figure u pay u get a toilet. Nope open the door and there was a hole and a bucket of water to clean ur ***. I feel bad for whoever hit that stall afterward.

Dad

Toys For Tots
Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Depending on fiber content.. it could very useful as an exfoliant for your feet