aznboi606's 2012 DBP coupe Build Thread

Congrats on the progress it's looking real nice! I've got 9.5 inch wide wheels wrapped with 245 plus some wheel spacers in the rear and mine use to rub HARD where you're rubbing in the rear, I actually had to remove those screws and snap off the plastic piece behind the bumper in order to roll that lip flat, solved the rubbing problem

Hey do u have any pics of how you did that bumper?

I have enough clearance with the fender since mine is rolled and pulled. Just that bumper piece. I need to play around with the camber. Yours looks like ur good to go! Lol need to get retro or hfp lip next!!! Digging them retros on your SI!!

Yeah bro maybe take out the lock rings on the arms and get a little bit more camber, or take that screw out like he said lol. Thanks bro!! The retros are my favorte mod so far, worth it!

The wheels are looking good on the car :)

Hey do u have any pics of how you did that bumper?

No sorry i don't! But it's not too hard, if you remove your wheel you'll be able to see the plastic piece I'm talking about. Just remove the screw and you can either just use a pair of pliers to break it off or use an angle grinder with a cutting disk to get rid of it which is what I did

Hello everyone,

First of all, Happy new years. Hope all is starting out 2016 well. I haven't posted in awhile, but I have much future mods slowly getting together. Was able to play around with my projectors and will soon have them on the car. Here is a little teaser with the projectors I'm working with. Been trying to get the focus and color mod to come out nicely.

20160102_143419.jpg

Both look good! I have the top but the bottom looks really nice! Which ones are they?

Also you should remove the orange bit from the turn signals. I like it better with no orange.

Both look good! I have the top but the bottom looks really nice! Which ones are they?

Also you should remove the orange bit from the turn signals. I like it better with no orange.
I like the iris shrouds, it makes the mini h1 looks much bigger.

Still debating about the orange reflectors. I'll finish them up and post pics of them on the car soon.

Bottom one is iris shrouds

Beautiful car man! For the iris shroud did it fit with no problem? Or did you have to trim it? Looks really good!

Back