Baltimore civics come one come all

Towson area yea I have not seen one 9th gen si yet but really just looking to get a bunch of civic enthusiast together
I live in Ellicott city, If you're free tomorrow you should come meet up with me and a few 9th gen owners

yea ive never gone to the meet there, also just got the 911 back from restoration last week so i didnt know about the 1 year till after it happened. Started looking for things to take my dad and his car to and this came up

Last edited:
any of you guys know anything about this car meet on Tuesday Nights in the Best Buy of White Marsh Parking lot... at first it seemed like it was all evo's and subie now its starting to diverse... they looked pretty deep out there tonight; at least 20 cars. I kinda wanna crash it.

Subies FTW :excited:

<--- has a Subie. ;)

Why would you want to crash it? Just go hang out and chat with people. I've been to Civic Only Meets in my Subie :)

Bad choice of words, I didn't really mean crash it. But def pop up. I think I will next week. Seemed like a pretty good crowd.

Anybody in the baltimore county area a few of us are getting together tomorrow at White Marsh Mall around 3 for meet/shoot all of you guys are more than welcome to come out if available.

Back