Battlefield 4 / Battlefield 4 Beta

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I searched and didn't find a thread.. Anyone pre-order BF4?

Anyone playing the Beta? If you have BF3 Premium, MoH or pre-ordered BF4 you can play the Beta.

I play on PC under thereal96accord

My son is playing BF3 right now, but has to wait until Friday for BF4 on PC. My other son is playing the beta on 360.

I have the game, but haven't played the beta yet. Even with the govt shutdown, my work load hasn't decreased.

My son is playing BF3 right now, but has to wait until Friday for BF4 on PC. My other son is playing the beta on 360.

So he didn't have BF3 Premium, Medal of Honor or pre-order BF4?

If he has BF3 Premium or pre-ordered BF4 then he can play BF4 Beta. (out 10/1 for premium or pre-order members) If he just has regular BF3 then today is the day

I have the game, but haven't played the beta yet. Even with the govt shutdown, my work load hasn't decreased.

So you are on furlough? I'm local gov't so I am not shutdown

He only had premium on the xbox, but has built a computer since then and likes playing on the PC better.

ktxpjjF.jpg

So you are on furlough? I'm local gov't so I am not shutdown
I'm a contractor supporting the federal government. We aren't subject to a furlough, but our customers are. But those customers are still working anyway and so we're still busy as hell.

looks like there are some bugs... that the full version?

unfortunately. it's a disaster at the moment, but they're working on it.
I've fallen through the map countless times.

no clue. I don't own a console. This game pushes the envelope. Even my brand new top-of-the-line video can't run it at max.

So I've heard the latest update for BF4 (at least on PC) made it worse.. This update was on Monday (1/13). I downloaded the update but have been in bed resting so I haven't played with it yet.

Pretty bad when Sony is assisting EA/Dice to work on issues with BF4 for PlayStation users.. WTF

Is it bad for consoles? Someone just told me it was horrible for Xbox one, but didn't specify if it was from glitches ....or they just didn't like the game.

Glitches. Hit reg. One hit kills where it shouldn't be.

Tons of YouTube videos out there of people bitching. Also BF4 subreddit is a good place to read all of the complaints lol

EA/Dice admitted that their is a netcode issue. "Still" working on it... :-/

I think the game is great sure it has a few problems but ive yet to see a game that is perfect

Back