Black 4-dr, 2012 Civic.

Ian Robertson

Austin, TX
Howdy from Texas! Thought I'd introduce myself.

I drive a 2012 black honda civic, 4 door with manual tranny. It's a fun little car, I love it so far. I am a recent convert from driving Saabs all my life. The reliability issues finally got to me and I made the switch.

I'm 23, live in Austin and study at UT. I am also a mod over at www.reddit.com/r/Honda. If you're a redditor, you should consider subscribing to that feed and contributing! We'd love to have you.

see you around the forums!

Not yet. Pics are coming. I was just waiting for it to get tinted, now that's done I'm going to take it into the hills and get my friend to take a few shots for me.

welcome to the site... any plans for the car after tint?

Howdy from Texas! Thought I'd introduce myself.

I drive a 2012 black honda civic, 4 door with manual tranny. It's a fun little car, I love it so far. I am a recent convert from driving Saabs all my life. The reliability issues finally got to me and I made the switch.

I'm 23, live in Austin and study at UT. I am also a mod over at www.reddit.com/r/Honda. If you're a redditor, you should consider subscribing to that feed and contributing! We'd love to have you.

see you around the forums!
w00t w00t for reddit! I wish I could up vote this thread

Plans after a tint? Probably get an unrestricted airfilter, or a cold ram intake kit. Looks easy to DIY. Eventually I'd like to upgrade to calipers in the back, just for the look to be honest (I'm a designer, aesthetics mean a lot to me, ha) In the meantime, I've been thinking about painting the back drum brakes. I can't believe they werent painted from the factory. Mine are already rusted...I mean seriously Honda...didn't you know people were going to put new rims on a civic? OH and I need a bike rack. I ride my bike a ton, but DAMN they are expensive. I used to have one that sat on my trunk but it really scratched **** up back there (even though it's not supposed to)

As far as bike racks go, I am extremely impressed with the quality of the THULE racks.. much nicer than the Yakima ones.

Back