Black Friday

Where does everyone think the best deal for a laptop would be at? I'm looking for a decent one under about $350. Would it be best to maybe wait until cyber Monday?

The bad part - be prepared to spend your entire thanksgiving day at best buy if you plan to get a big sale item. They open at 6pm thanksgiving day. I've seen people line up Wed night for their thursday night openings.

The bad part - be prepared to spend your entire thanksgiving day at best buy if you plan to get a big sale item. They open at 6pm thanksgiving day. I've seen people line up Wed night for their thursday night openings.
It's ridiculous how stores are opening 'Black Friday' at 6pm Thursday. It was 10pm at Walmart last year. Now, the biggest problem is that employees definitely would not want to work on a Thanksgiving night. I would not want to be one of those people working.

Money is money and some people don't care about the holiday so much, don't have family nearby, or can rearrange their "holiday" for another day just to make the bonus money of working on a holiday.

It's 4 days off for me, I'm sure I'll hit somewhere,I think Erik13si and I are going to sears, got to get a few things, I need another low floor jack, after I put the extra sides on I don't know what I will do.

Anybody know if there is a good black Friday/cyber Monday deal on fog lights? Ive been looking thru the vendors here, but im missing it if there is one..

y4e8e8y4.jpg
I'm spending my turkey day at Best Buy for this lovely thing!

www.detailedimage.com

25% off code with no minimum until dec 2nd. Code: Thanks13

Also free shipping is included if you go over $99. I think that if you use the code and your subtotal drops below $99 you have to pay shipping so pay attention and decide if it's worth the extra stuff to hit the shipping minimum.

Generally shipping is around $10 and its FedEx.

Oh man. Im going to buy pads when I get home.

Back