Blinding headlights are growing problem on US roads

• Staff
full size trucks (or lifted trucks) around me have been so horrible

The Integra headlights are intense. Leave on the auto-high beams and I can see it being on that list of overly bright cars.

But it makes it better for me to see.

whenever someone tried to blind me in the TLX id use the high beams to x-ray their retinas.

I got a email from Polestar saying that my car is equipped with adaptive headlights like that Audi, and the US has started to allow their use, but the headlights as they are on the car wont be activated... so i flashed the car to turn the feature on anyway and its fantastic

My headlights appear so dim and kind of warm colored compared to other cars on the road. I wish I had one of those tinted rearview mirrors sometimes for all the big trucks.

My headlights appear so dim and kind of warm colored compared to other cars on the road. I wish I had one of those tinted rearview mirrors sometimes for all the big trucks.
your rear view doesnt have the switch to flip to make it darker? what kind of eco car sense is that?

your rear view doesnt have the switch to flip to make it darker? what kind of eco car sense is that?

Wait... switch?
...I've only ever seen it when it does it automatically

...Is that what that tab thingy is under the mirror?

...Oh God.

...I'm an idiot.

tumblr_m0hi7cd2Ig1qktqch.gif

...Is that what that tab thingy is under the mirror?
if you're being serious, ... push the tab towards the windshield at night, and it'll reduce glare from car headlights behind you.

1701887325247.png

true racecar mentality "whats behind me doesnt matter!"

I need to adjust my headlights. They’re totally out of whack since they’re JDM. Don’t think I’m blinding anyone but I definitely can’t see anything at night.

Back