BMW M3 Track Car

IMG_20120824_104947.jpg

new front springs to test out at Roebling. Trying to fix my floaty rear..

900lb/in

Last time I was at the dragon I was running 550lb fronts.. we'll see how the pure track setup works up there too.

Hope your health gets better Richard!

Robert's car is the one that looks like the flying car out of Harry Potter, in case you hadn't noticed
:rotfl:

So Chris' car (the one on the right) caught the breaksies from being too close to mine and the ABS stopped working. I fixed it by connecting a double insulated wire back together (solder/shielded them).
Swapped his diff fluid out, threw the track pads in and it works like a charm now.

Oh and also swapped a clutch/flywheel in an e46 330ci this weekend. Nomar06 that job sucked ***... LOL

My car: swapped the front springs out, replaced some hardware, completed wiring up my Innovate water temp gauge so it actually works now.. (lol), got my hoosiers mounted on my BBS wheels (love being able to have a friend mount/balance everything for free99), borrowed two wheels from Chris and put my 245 Michelin PS2's on, and then using the OEM rears up front to get down to Roebling next weekend.
Also another good friend drew up my cardboard template onto a CAD program and sent the design out to a machine shop he knows to cut out and bend some radiator ducting for me.
me_rad_duct.jpg

217872_682650231584_1206970918_n.jpg

Guessing that is a scoop for the bumper? Hangs below it?

Yes. Air takes the path of least resistance so if there's a gap around the radiator then the air will go through the gap instead of where you need it to go.

Back