bobshur's 2012 Civic Si progress

Thanks man,it was my summer of modding( lol). My 7 th is the best car I've ever owned,bought new in aug 04, zero problems,just tires,brakes at 63,000 and all scheduled preventative maintenance like clockwork.going to turn 65000 miles soon,it must have been built on a day when everyone got bonuses,I'll never get rid of it,I've been asked to sell it I swear 50 times.all the modding made me fall in love with my si again,it was worth it,I'll keep it long term too.im so happy I went forward with the modding,I was going to trade for a accord v6 coupe,glad I didn't.

I'm glad it worked out,it really bummed me out you had to deal with that crap,I really am happy now.funny thing is 3 people saw my set-up at best buy and all 3 bought them for their cars,so now my installer recommends them.i heard they are customer friendly,so I'm not surprised they took care of you,good deal

a9ytyneq.jpg
new addition today, going to wait until Tuesday when my tinter is going to put on my lamin-x tail light tints,strut tower will be here on 11th( hate that day) then it goes to powder coater then that's all folks.

yea it really tightened it up almost no body roll,ill see how the strut tower helps hopefully by thursday,ill report,post pics...

By the way that speed gear has a awesome 9th gen civic si white t shirt,i got that one and a sweet royal blue hoodie from them they had a labor day sale,got 15 percent off and free shipping,they have a ton of honda gear!

Really nice idea on the reverse camera. I'm guessing the view looks good from there?

Yea the view is so nice,it has comes that judge distance too,and best I'd all its got a nighttime camera so it almost looks like daytime.i can't believe how nice it is to see,my newborns dog was behind me thank god I saw him in the camera,heis my buddie.

Well after my modding spree here is what ive done so far:
Mods:
Goodridge SS brake lines all around
PRL clutch SS line

Hello,

I am going to do some custom brake lines for the front brakes of my Honda Fit,
and I think I can use this 2012+ Civic Si Goodridge Front Brake Line.
(I need to find a brake line that is longer than the stock Honda Fit brake line).

But I need your kind help regarding the Length of this Civic Si brake line.

so when you have free time,
could you please kindly help me by measuring the TOTAL length (from the End of fitting to the other end of fitting)
of the FRONT brake line from your 2012+ Civic Si ?

I understand that it might be harder to measure the Goodridge line since it is already installed on your car,
so
I really don't mind if you provided me with the length measurement from your STOCK RUBBER Honda brake line instead.

if you could also measure the REAR brake line length at the same time too, it would be even better,
so I know how much longer is the FRONT line compare to the REAR line of 2012+ Civic Si.

Thank you so much :)

Hey how much lower did the billet pro short shifter make your shift knob sit? I'm looking for a lower look, I already have the buddy club and countersunk knob but I'm wondering if this makes it sit even lower.

Back