bobshur's 2012 Civic Si progress

The only shield I had was the middle,my car came without the front,I called honda and they said they stopped putting them on after awhile.the mid brace build shield had to be cut out for the bolts to be visa lie if you look close the rounded the cuts so it looks factory( the back bolts towards the exhaust). That was the only cut that had t be made.

Ahh, I see it now. Thanks for the clarification.

The rear strut tower would be much more effective than the fronts since the firewall already reduces flex on the front suspension area. I have the Tanabe front tower bar on my FG2 and barely notice anything different in terms of stiffness/handling. :giggle:
allbar2.gif

The rear strut tower would be much more effective than the fronts since the firewall already reduces flex on the front suspension area. I have the Tanabe front tower bar on my FG2 and barely notice anything different in terms of stiffness/handling. :giggle:
allbar2.gif

That gif is mesmerizing.

In my past experience, a proper rear strut bar, and the fender braces make the largest noticeable difference.

I'm not sure how much more it will do but I know one thing for sure....it will look cool! And it's a cheap add-on if anything.

I'm not sure how much more it will do but I know one thing for sure....it will look cool! And it's a cheap add-on if anything.

I know. I love mine. The only very minor problem that I have with it is that it blocks the oil cap and brake/clutch reservoirs.

I'm not sure. :( I heard there was a company making something for the 9thgens.

I'm hoping soon,now I have to decide which alpine rear camera to use,would like to get that done soon.

yeah it's going in for service. they said it's most likely under warranty. they'll let me know when they get it and what's wrong with it

I'm still amazed about that,it worked great in my car,that was less than a month ago.im sure there want be a problem.there is clearly warranty left,and I registered it.keep me informed,I'm sure they will take care of you.

I'm still amazed about that,it worked great in my car,that was less than a month ago.im sure there want be a problem.there is clearly warranty left,and I registered it.keep me informed,I'm sure they will take care of you.
Got it back today. Still has a slight pop on startup that's not there with the LC7i, but at least it's working correctly now. I'm gonna double check everything again (for like the 20th time) because I can't stand that pop even if no one else notices. Haha. Might just have to ground the RCA jackets at the amp. Thanks again!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377545130.726629.jpg

That is crazy,glad they fixed it.I had a switch set-up to hit in case I saw the law and it was up so that rid the pop I guess,but I got to say it really worked well when I had it installed,you will love it,it brings out the best in factory set-ups.i was really impressed,so was my installer.they never said what was wrong with it? I'm real curious.

That is crazy,glad they fixed it.I had a switch set-up to hit in case I saw the law and it was up so that rid the pop I guess,but I got to say it really worked well when I had it installed,you will love it,it brings out the best in factory set-ups.i was really impressed,so was my installer.they never said what was wrong with it? I'm real curious.
yeah it works well. went back over everything and it seems like the pop's gone now? i didn't even change anything except drive it a couple times. haha. i'm happy with it now. they never did say what was wrong with it except that when i was describing the symptoms, they knew i had to send it in.

Back