Boost By Gear

GSquared

Boca Raton, Florida
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It's something I was looking forward to, but I just read the responses on the Hondata forums and well, to put it lightly it doesn't look good. On top of the fact we don't have a spare PWM pin, they don't want to put R&D hours into it. Understandable I guess as other things probably are more profitable for the company as a whole. So, since Hondata has better things to put man hours into, does anyone know of another BBG solution out there that we should be on the lookout for?

from full race on their setup -

The 9th gen flashpro *does not have boost control* integrated like the older models (not possible with this computer) so you must:

- use the wastegate on spring pressure (no boost controller) OR
- connect any aftermarket boost controller directly to the EFR solenoid and you are good to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
from full race on their setup -

Yeah I have a boost controller already; I've used both the options listed. That's all well and good, but I was trying to see if there was any other hope for boost by gear in some form or fashion since they don't want to put R&D into it.

You had just said that you tried both options, so I was confused.

There is no boost by gear for the 9th gen. This has nothing to do with what turbo you are using.

Back