bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the dealer on Monday for the recall. It passed. I had a Forester loaner for the day.

Also I got a new battery under warranty. :woot:

I went to the dealer on Monday for the recall. It passed. I had a Forester loaner for the day.

Also I got a new battery under warranty. :woot:

forester1228150044.jpg

I'd rock a Forester (that body style) as a DD (non-turbo model). :thumbsup:

So..... I wanted to change up my summer wheels. I know I know Blue/Gold is Subaru trademark bro! :popcorn:

I bought plasti-dip (anthracite gray with glossifer) and am going to see how it looks... But I posted up a few WTT (Want to Trade) threads on various sites looking for these.

(Same exact wheel as my current summer setup but gunmetal/silver instead of gold) :giggle: :hiding:

s-l1600.jpg

I like the look of those in the pic. You could probably get close to that with plasti though. Just take your time.

I like the look of those in the pic. You could probably get close to that with plasti though. Just take your time.

I think we are doing them next weekend. My buddy has plasti-dipped quite a bit of stuff so he said he'd help/do it. :thumbsup: If it's a bit darker I'm fine with that.

Prob will look better than the gold wheels

Yeah it's a love or hate thing with gold wheels.

I have a few offers to buy them outright.. Few to trade wheels. Just keeping the options open.
There is only one way to find out....:popcorn:

Damn. Didn't expect you to be willing to take one for the team :giggle: :hiding:

I have one potential trade with the same wheels but in the gunmetal/silver color which is what I want. They don't have TPMS and he's getting back to me about what kind of tires are on there.

And it's not that I dislike the gold on the blue, but the gray ones look better....iMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back