bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant believe you guys are based out of Delaware and I've never even seen the shop or the cars your testing in the area

Hang out on 13 by 295 and you might see some cars out, we're buried back in a business park out of sight.

it's no different from what @k757 had right?

Except his wrx had a small resonator in the midpipe, the 15+ does not, gonna be loud & raspy.

Hang out on 13 by 295 and you might see some cars out, we're buried back in a business park out of sight.

I think I know which business park you guys are in, I just don't frequent that part of 13. I'm more towards the RT40 or RT273 area.

Wow that's gonna be loud, you'll get tired of it quick.

+1 to this!

Does this setup just delete all the mufflers altogether or is there still another muffler that you didn't remove?

No mufflers.

Catted Downpipe (they call them the J pipe now) -> midpipe (no resonator) -> axleback (muffler deleted)

Except his wrx had a small resonator in the midpipe, the 15+ does not, gonna be loud & raspy.

Yeah 2015 STi has a resonator but not the 2015 WRX's like you said. It's not "that" bad.. but it's loud.

That is what I had... but I had the subaru gurgles and pops :)

:(

Oh no jefferererery. You're a ricer!

Yes.. I got a good deal on it. Knew it was going to be loud. Definitely not for me but not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

n712YVi.jpg

Stance is the new rice. Nothing that we can do about it. Slammed cars or anything with aggressive camber should be banned in US.

I have a friend who is stopping by later tonight to check out the axleback.

Might be sold tonight lol

I thought I was giving you something to aspire towards. #yolo
Yes that's what I look towards.. lol
You don't like it?
Nope. #tooloud #ricer

Especially since I daily drive this all day from site to site.

Went to dinner tonight and its definitely not bad at low rpms/easy shifts. Stop & Go traffic it sucks..

Just get the q300 exhaust and be done with it.

Maybe just get the downpipe and keep the stock exhaust.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back