bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
"base" version is even worse.....

Photo and the color makes it a million times worse. Nice cloud covered day with a dark gray car versus the bright electric blue car in motion with the saturation turned up to 11.

Slightly used V6 Accord?

Latest body style of Mazda6's look nice.....

Slightly used V6 Accord?

Latest body style of Mazda6's look nice.....

I've never really followed the Mazda 6's. Well I remember the Speed6 back in the day.

I haven't really looked too much into the Accord's but I did have a '96 Accord back in the day. I wouldn't mind another Accord.

Used Chevy Volt. They are like $10-12k coming off lease. Plenty of $$ left for another fun car.

Hmmm... Never thought about Volt's.

I don't need power. I drive like a grandpa 90% of the time.

you say that, but knowing the power is there when you want it is nice, i vote one of the last of the v6 accords, but im not biased or anything

Reactions: Nix
One of my Co-Workers sold his Built NA FA5 to Carmax, offered it to me for $6k and ended up selling for $4k, and bought a V6 Accord Coupe. Thing took a while to come in, but it's pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They're scrapping the v6 on the accord for 2018. Only 4 cyl options.

:yeahthat: the 17s on the lots now are the last v6 equipped accords. Unless they bring back the Prelude badge on a Accord platform based coupe body :pray:

Obviously the new 2018 model. I'd assume anything EX and up would come with the 2.0L and most of the tech features but I just checked and Honda hasn't updated their website yet to spec on out.

Oh I don't want a new vehicle. I want a few years old.

My buddy said he was done with the fast/sporty car thing, too. Bought himself a Subary Legacy. Sold the Legacy after a little more than a year, maybe two, and now owns a 2017 Corvette.

Yeah...

"I'm done with the fun because 90% of the time..." argument falls apart because of that 10%. You're totally neutered with a boring *** car 100% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back