bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you need to get yourself a Prius C, really drive like a grandpa and have absolutely no driving experience. I hear that new generation of Prius is AWESOME...

Reactions: Nix
Then you need to get yourself a Prius C, really drive like a grandpa and have absolutely no driving experience. I hear that new generation of Prius is AWESOME...

Hey, if you want a cheap around town car so you can afford a fun car it's not a bad way to go. Hence I suggested the Chevy Volt. They are stupid cheap right now with 2-3 year old lease turn ins with less than 30k miles. The car is expensive new so you get all the nice tech and interior features/comforts. They do 53 miles all electric but can go 400+ miles with the gas engine also. I think Chevy was advertising 1000 miles between fill ups with regular charging.

I think the Prius is a great car but they are kinda pricey new and I hardly ever saw a decent used one for sale. People tend to keep them for like 200k miles.

I think I saw it somewhere and I agree with the last gen v6 accord. I've driven a couple and they have decent pick up and they look good with an awesome interior.

Got my hopes up on that sti though... :(

Ewww Prius. No thanks.

Driving experience... Meh I just want it to get me places.

Hey, if you want a cheap around town car so you can afford a fun car it's not a bad way to go. Hence I suggested the Chevy Volt. They are stupid cheap right now with 2-3 year old lease turn ins with less than 30k miles. The car is expensive new so you get all the nice tech and interior features/comforts. They do 53 miles all electric but can go 400+ miles with the gas engine also. I think Chevy was advertising 1000 miles between fill ups with regular charging.

I think the Prius is a great car but they are kinda pricey new and I hardly ever saw a decent used one for sale. People tend to keep them for like 200k miles.

Found this one.

'14 with 30k miles for $15,500

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/706870562/overview/

Buy my Civic and replace the headgasket.... Boom older car that's slow....lol

I don't want that thing lol

Got my hopes up on that sti though... :(

2020 they might refresh it.. But that's 3 years away.. :/

Reactions: Nix
'08-'14 STi BBS wheels have been removed from the WRX. Stock WRX wheels (with Continental DWS06 tires) have been put on the car. The stock WRX wheels/DWS06 tires are my "winter" setup but since the tires on my BBS wheels got a nail (and the tires were shot) I swapped them early.

Tires were removed from the BBS wheels. Found 2 total nails in the tires (2 different tires).

Contemplating cleaning the wheels up and selling them (without tires)..... :think:

Need to start thinking about switching my setup but it's not been getting cold enough to warrant it. Probably in a month.

So.... 3.5 hours after my post above I was heading back to my office from another site and hear what sounds like a rock.. Nope it was a screw :/

21268946_10155839202640116_1355227585_n.jpg

Fortunately it was small and didn't puncture it.

lol no luck man. What's the thought on selling the sti rims? You don't want them for next summer?

Does 3 times count for lemon law? Full refund or upgrade to a newer car? Hahahah i bet not but might be worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back