borla or q300!?

cb7atheart

Miami, Florida
Body Style
sedan
In the market for an exhaust...any feedback on either borla or q300 would be nice...im looking for a deep..not too loud sound. I got rv6 catless and stock exhaust and i feel like its loud at times..feed back plzzz to make the right purchase...

If you want quiet the Q300 is one of the quietest out there. It is slightly louder than stock but not much from what people have said.

The q300 its 2.5inch all the way thru rright!?...i would love to come across someone with a borla exhaust to compare but the adds of that are not good ...

70mm or 2.75". Borla makes high quality exhaust parts which is why they are very expensive. Their biggest problem is that they make their exhausts with the same piping diameter as stock.

Super high price for a low performance gain = not worth the money. Go with the Invidia Q300.

It will be louder than stock, but not loud like some other exhausts.

The Q300 is one of those quiet exhausts that will be loud when you go WOT.

Yeap WOT who cares lol you want it loud then lol...daily is that i dont want it to be loud...sound like this would be my option...

Wished I would of gotten the Q300 instead of the N1. I have no problem with the N1 but my wife hates it. How do you like the Q300 of you've gotten it?

Back