Brand New Red Honda Civic SI 2014 :p

The Canadian car comes standard with climate control and heated seats. :canada: (that's one reason I upgraded from my '12)
I'm surprised that you don't get these options in the US.

I feel like here in the US they try and cut as many options out possible...because climate control and heated seats would've really made me want to keep my car for a very long time

I feel like here in the US they try and cut as many options out possible...because climate control and heated seats would've really made me want to keep my car for a very long time
Ya, that's kinda weird. I can see there being no need for heated seats in the southern states but climate control is useful everywhere.
Canadian cars also all come with the nav option and I've noticed that it's an option in the US.

Yes Canadian version come whit every thing, that sucks that you don't got this in USA

I just got one,too. I got the orange fire pearl. I love hitting the backroads and cranking music. Its got a decent exhaust note, too. I got a sweet deal for 20k minus 3500 for my 06 saturn aura and 3k cash down ended up financing just over 14k. Not to bad for brand new.

Back