Bring a Trailer

I kick myself for not buying an ek hatch when i could. Easily my favorite civic... besides my 9th gen, lol

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/acura-arx-05-dpi/

Current Bid: $388,000 Ends in 4 days

2022_acura_arx-05-dpi_3206_web-65409.jpg

Let me pull out 10 credit cards real quick......lol

All it needs is turn signals and I could legally drive it on the streets in SC. How bad *** would that be!
the fact that you have researched this and have this knowledge ready at hand is what i appreciates about you

the fact that you have researched this and have this knowledge ready at hand is what i appreciates about you
I don't have the exact laws but I'm like 99% sure any "vehicle" in SC could be legally registered and tagged as long as it has blinkers, headlights, tail lights, a wiper, a windshield, non slick tires. That's about it.

I can also legally drive a golf car around on any road that is 35mph or below as long as I have a SC DL, liability insurance on the cart and drive within a 4 mile radius of my home. Just follow the regular road rules as well. Can't be driven at night unless the cart has lights on it.

So I could not have a car right now and use a cart instead. I'm within a 4 mile radius of 2 grocery stores, a few gas stations and the downtown area of my town. Other than driving to my boss mans house once a week, I could pretty much replace my car with a golf cart.

i can definitely picture @Nomar06 doing all of that in the grocery store parking lot
I'll be like the big dump truck peeps at the gas station.....just leave it running and lock the door while I'm in the store.

went for 17k

i did a blue book value on it for canadian dollars and it comes up at a max of 14500 cnd. even with mods, that doesnt seem like a great deal at all.

went for 17k

i did a blue book value on it for canadian dollars and it comes up at a max of 14500 cnd. even with mods, that doesnt seem like a great deal at all.

Someone out there really wanted it. :shrug: At least it doesn't have Rotas lol :giggle:

$17k USD -> $23,459.15 CAD :eek:

See blue book down here is a bit different.. $14,000-$15,967 ($19,319.30-$22,033.66 CAD) :think: That's using the zip code from the listing (NJ)

Of course the seller replies: Congrats "new owner"! You got an incredibly nice car for the money! :rotfl:

someones gonna enjoy it! definitely one of my favorite cars

Back