bubble in newer tires

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
my girl just found she has a bad bubble in both her front tires and they were new with her car about 4 months ago. my question to everyone is if there is any kind of gaurente on them so we dont have to spend the money on new ones. there kelly tires

I have never heard of Kelly tires. There has to be some sort of warranty for that. Probably not full replacement.

definitely take it to the dealer and have them look at it. That could be an unsafe situation

yeah i nearly killed her when she drove out and surprised me at work last night

I have never heard of Kelly tires. There has to be some sort of warranty for that. Probably not full replacement.
They're a subsidiary of Goodyear. I ran a set of all-terrains from them on my Tacoma and didn't have any complaints. Used to be only in limited markets as they were strictly sold in retail locations. I still don't think they're available online, but you can find em in more and more places.

A bubble normally occurs from hitting a pot hole. When the tire impacts it causes a small slice on the inside of the sidewall. The air pushing against the cut now causes a bubble to appear. Most companies consider these road hazards. It's normally not covered. They should be able to take the wheel off and examine the tire to tell.

Back