Build IS COMPLETE!! 431whp! 11psi!

Ya that would probably ruin me too lol thanks! Appreciate the info and guidance. Tbh the only thing stopping me from slapping a turbo on it is (aside from $0 cash flow) is the idea of getting rid of the crash bar for the inter cooler. Something about swapping something that keeps me a little safer for something that makes me WAY faster isn't appealing just yet.
They replace it with a bar which I may be mistaken but may be stronger than the factory bumper bar. you will have to check though. And hey who cares as long as you dont drive like a stupid idiot unless you are at the track. but you have to watch out for those deer and stupid drivers that might hit you..

And that my friend is where the problem resides. As it is, I've already had my front bumper replaced 3 times. All because I've had people reverse into me. Yes. You read that correctly. People reverse into me. Once at a stop light and twice in a parking lot.

And that my friend is where the problem resides. As it is, I've already had my front bumper replaced 3 times. All because I've had people reverse into me. Yes. You read that correctly. People reverse into me. Once at a stop light and twice in a parking lot.
oh wow talk about some bad luck my friend... you get that turbo kit and everytime that happens it will be more $$$ than just a bumper and a deductible.

I have been but but this is what I get
4f143263cbefa3f6972217f056e224e2.jpg

We’re you on stock tranny with those numbers. How long did it last. I hear people shred fourth gear around the numbers your at. I’m going boost soon. Similar set up and ima sit around 370-400 so just making sure it will be okay for a bit before building the tranny with a gear x setup of ppg down the road. Thanks.

We’re you on stock tranny with those numbers. How long did it last. I hear people shred fourth gear around the numbers your at. I’m going boost soon. Similar set up and ima sit around 370-400 so just making sure it will be okay for a bit before building the tranny with a gear x setup of ppg down the road. Thanks.

Last post in this thread was from almost 5 years ago (Aug 22, 2014). Fortunately @ErckleSi was last active this year (ErckleSi was last seen: Feb 28, 2019) so i tagged him for ya :)

Last post in this thread was from almost 5 years ago (Aug 22, 2014). Fortunately @ErckleSi was last active this year (ErckleSi was last seen: Feb 28, 2019) so i tagged him for ya :)

Thanks. Yeah I realized that after writing it. Thought aw well maybe someone will respond while I search through existing forum posts :)

@R3KONT3K I am boosted on PRLs stage 2 kit. I am not sure what my WHP is yet I just finished with my tune finally and hope to put my car on the Dyno soon.

I am currently on stock transmission and and motor at the moment. I ran 15lbs with no problems but I am keeping it at 13lbs to be safe.

I did throw a rod in my original motor on a WOT pull from 2k-4k to build boost and I just had bad luck on the rod.

Back