• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Bumper swap

Si9thgen2013

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I have a question? I have a 2013 si coupe, will 13 sedan si bumper fit ? If so what modifications are required? Because I have to replace my bumper, grille and headlights anyway so any ideas and info would be greatly appreciated thanks

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
It bolts up, but it’s not perfect around the headlights/grill according to those who’ve done it. Like there are some gaps between the lights and bumper. This is for the 12, but 13 is the same situation. 14/15 coupe is not a direct bolt up.