Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

I've been playing a good bit of Warzone & Plunder with some friends. Had a really good match last night. Got 2nd place.

Anyone still play Warzone? I have a few buddies that play it ALL the time. It's just not my thing and I'll play sometimes with them but typically I only can do a few matches and I'll leave lol

I’ve been obsessed with Jurassic World Evolution but I started playing Apex again. They need a reliable anti-cheat for Warzone.

I’ve been obsessed with Jurassic World Evolution but I started playing Apex again. They need a reliable anti-cheat for Warzone.
I couldn't get into Apex. Maybe because I'm not a fan of the Battle Royale type of games.
I agree 100% with a reliable anti-cheat for Warzone. It's crazy. Also the lobbies/match making is ****** up. It's like they put you into a lobby with MUCH better players.

My buddies have found out that YouTubers/Streamers are working the system... They will have an xbox and have an account connected and use their PC to join the xbox account. The Xbox account will be lower rank thus they will join a easier lobby/match. When they get into the game they will disconnect their xbox account and just wreck people with their PC account in that same match.

IE: Say their xbox account is Level 10 but their PC account is Level 70. They join a lobby closer to their Xbox Level and then they kick *** with their Level 70 PC account because it's in the same party. Even though they will be 1 v 2 or 3 v 4 they still are MUCH better than others in the match (for the most part).

Shits crazy

Yeah, you see boosting like that in Singles and it drives me insane. I played not too long ago and there were two guys with riot shields trying to pin me down. In singles!

Yeah, you see boosting like that in Singles and it drives me insane. I played not too long ago and there were two guys with riot shields trying to pin me down. In singles!
Yeah. It's ridiculous.

But my one buddy always wants to play it. I'm like dude it's a shitty game. Why you play so much?

Back