Came out to a surprise today....

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
Looks like someone wanted the whole bunch of nothing that I keep in my car gotta give Honda credit they didn't get through the window......photo(11).JPG

Wow man. That is terrible. Is that the only window that was broken?

Good thing you had window tint. Thats what kept your glass all in place.

Sucks some d-bag did this to your car.

Ya looks like they hit it with a screw driver or something Insurance will cover it just a pain in the A$$ to go get it fixed and then get it re tinted. And I keep nothing at all in my car so even if they did get in they would have been very disappointed lol

Ya that's all it is really I was more angry about needing to have the window re tinted but the guy who does my windows said it be around $20 bucks to re tint it but now I gotta wait 3-5 days for the window to come in.

Could be a rock kickback from another car or kids were playing in the area. Thieves won't break that window to steal/go into a car.

Could be a rock kickback from another car or kids were playing in the area. Thieves won't break that window to steal/go into a car.

Disagree. That small quarter window is COMMONLY broken out by thieves, because it's easier than dealing with a big window. My mom's car was broken into on that rear quarter window years ago and they stole a .38 out of her car... As you can imagine, she stopped leaving firearms in the car :)

Ya I would say is the easiest window to break someone above me said it already the tint is what saved me from a mess load of glass.

I am over it at this point the window is on order nothing got stolen and it will cost me $20 to re tint the window The $hit happens every day I just happened to be the victim on that day.

Yea, that sucks man. They did the same thing to my wifes car. It's happened twice! Same window and everything. Only, she didn't have tint so we've gotten to clean up glass a couple times. They also tried to use a screwdriver to get in through the door lock. So we haven't replaced the cylinder.

At least from the looks of it they didn't damage the window molding. Ours is all scratched and scuffed and a little rusty from them trying to pry the window out. Might be time to invest in one of those two-way alarms with the window sensor so you get an alert to your cell phone.

That's next on my list of things I should have done it a while ago.

If thieves wanted in, they would have pushed the glass in. If they wanted the car, they would have pulled it onto a flatbed without touching anything. Just the way it is. Maybe a rock from a commercial lawnmower or something. Just guessing on that. But if thieves, they got scared off by a passerby or something.

Back