Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

JDM_FB6

Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I've never had to deal with wheel fitment before since I used to always run 15x7 on my previous civics, integra etc
Now that I have a 2012 cbp Sedan Si, I can't decide if I should go 17x9 + 20 or 18x8.5 +30?
im not looking to roll my fenders or do any bodymodifications. I don't want to be slammed but a good stance would be nice.
I will be lowered on D2 coilovers.

Wheels are xxr968, xxr 522

WHat setup would you pick?......... And why?

Please don't bash my wheel selection, :) they ain't the best but they look good

I would get the 18x8.5 even though you still may need to roll your fenders unless you run camber. I would get the 522 I prefer concave looking wheels

Save more $ and get real wheels.

Real wheels or not some of us don't want to spend 3000$+ as long as they roll and we like them we're good to go. Anyways I would personally go 18 17s look so small .

Id go for the XXR 522's. I dig the concavity. I usually dont like 5 spoke wheels at all unless they are OEM (like the RSX's), so the 968's (for me) are out of the question.

Save more $ and get real wheels.

Save money? Who said money was a factor in this ? I can afford the "real wheels" I just don't really see the value in paying $3000+ on a set off wheels, that's just me. This is my daily driver not my showpiece or race car.

Save money? Who said money was a factor in this ? I can afford the "real wheels" I just don't really see the value in paying $3000+ on a set off wheels, that's just me. This is my daily driver not my showpiece or race car.

Nobody said anything about $3k wheels. There are plenty of wheels for $1k or used in good condition. I've had bad experience with rep wheels before so I don't recommend them to others. Anyway the 522 look good. You might need to roll your fenders.

Most wheels enkei sells are 330 a wheel and under for 700 or 600 what quality can you expect?

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I guess i should just asked what wheels you guys think looks better on a CBP Sedan. Good point ^^^^^

Ill pbly just end up selling the wheels i buy after 4 months, thats usually how it goes for me. Im very indecisive

Real wheels are lighter. I have 17x9.5 work emotion d9r didn't have to roll my fenders or buy a camber kit I don't rub at all my tire spec is 215/45-17

d65496c5c41642bd8a77f86ab981bd83.jpg

Back