Car ramps tested by projectfarm

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6rVfUnYP8

Harbor Freight Pittsburgh Plastic and Steel, MaxxHaul, RhinoRamp, Black Widow, BiSupply, Eastwood, M Auto, Petersen, Kiekumm, Vowagh. I compared all of the ramps for use with low clearance vehicles, performance of ramps with rear wheel drive vehicle, front wheel drive vehicle, 4x4, “runaway” force, and ramp failure load.

He missed on this one. Almost all of them were the same ramp but branded differently.

• Staff
Someone in the comments even mentioned 4 were basically the same mold under a different brand.

I just ordered some Megan Racing 2pc Low Profile Ramps. Previously used some Walmart ones but they don’t fit under the Evo’s Front Lip.

I have 2 piece Race Ramps. They barely fit under the Acura. They’re solid and don’t slide around. Then again. I usually make sure I’m aligned on them right before going up.

I have 2 piece Race Ramps. They barely fit under the Acura. They’re solid and don’t slide around. Then again. I usually make sure I’m aligned on them right before going up.
I’ve always wanted their wheel cribs. Love their stuff, just not the price tags.

• Staff
I usually have a 2x6 or 2x8 in front of the ramp so it’ll raise the car up a bit before getting on the ramps so it doesn’t scrape the front bumper.

Back