Casey Anthony found NOT GUILTY of murder

Article from: http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey...ylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Casey Anthony and Jurors Targeted by Death Threats

7/10/2011 12:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty' of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

0708-casey-anthony-ex-getty-credit.jpg

Mason tells TMZ his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

For his part ... Mason doesn't seem worried. He laughed off the threats claiming the people behind them are simply "cowards."

Article from: http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/09/casey...r-murder-acquitted-mother-jail-visit-refused/

Casey Anthony to Mom: Turn on Me, I'll Turn You Away

7/9/2011 7:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Casey Anthony exacted some payback against her mother Cindy yesterday ... by refusing to see her in jail ... this after Cindy testified against Casey.

0709-cindy-anthony-reg.jpg

Orange County Correction Department spokesman Allen Moore said Cindy tried scheduling a visit for 7:00 PM, but Casey wasn't having it. Anthony has only met with her attorneys since the acquittal.

After Cindy testified, she mouthed the words "I love you" in Casey's direction -- but Casey simply rolled her eyes.

Casey is set to be released on July 17.

I can't understand why there is So much hate for this woman.

For me its pretty much if you don't want a child keep the legs closed and if your dumbass gets preggo then put the child up for adoption don't kill them....

For me its pretty much if you don't want a child keep the legs closed and if your dumbass gets preggo then put the child up for adoption don't kill them....

Where's the proof she killed the child? If they had proof she would have been convicted guilty ;)

I hate her because she couldn't report her child missing for over a month. That's neglect as a parent...and if the child wasn't murdered by her...I find her just as guilty for neglect resulting in death. Plus the whole time she was missing...the mother was out partying.

That's not innocent to me...regardless of what the jury says.

I hate her because she couldn't report her child missing for over a month. That's neglect as a parent...and if the child wasn't murdered by her...I find her just as guilty for neglect resulting in death. Plus the whole time she was missing...the mother was out partying.

That's not innocent to me...regardless of what the jury says.

Court system in the end is right... right? lol

Do I agree about it not being right she didn't report her child missing... YES! Do I agree about her being guilty about murdering the kid.. No.

Don't forget her cop was a a cop and as you know.... Cops, lawyers and judge's are all butt buddies and will help each other out.....

I bet the jury is all sick to their stomachs. I don't believe she is innocent...there just wasn't enough proof to say she was guilty.

I don't believe she is innocent...there just wasn't enough proof to say she was guilty.

You said it all right there! That's how I feel.. I don't believe she was innocent. She was involved somehow. She might not have been the one that killed the child but she was involved. Definitely not enough proof she was guilty.

Casey Anthony Jury Foreman Breaks Silence On Fox News

Greta van Susteren sat down with juror number 11, the foreman in the Casey Anthonycase, yesterday.
The juror, whose name and face were not revealed in the interview, confessed that suspicion of Anthony's father, George, contributed to the not guilty verdict.
And he reiterated the argument that many have pointed to as having saved Anthony: the prosecution never proved a clear cause of death.

Back