Chinas better version of our US/Canada Civic

Yeah, it has some nice upgrades. There is at least one member who has posted their car here. Seeing the projectors and goodies didn't make users thrilled.

nice website... too bad I can't read Japanese, that would make it easier to navigate .... LOL

The front end looks almost identical to our USDM Civics...anyone think those headlights would fit our cars? If they did we could have OEM Honda projectors and HIDs...wonder what the part numbers are?

Gosh it'd be amazing if the headlights on that China model fit the 9th gen or even 8th gen. They're really nice looking. From the pics, 8th gen is definitely out.

civiclh.jpg

It's hard to tell. Even if they looked exactly the same, it's doubtful that the attachment points are in the exact same location.

Someone did some pricing, and it was like $300 a headlight plus shipping from china.

That's cheaper than retrofits, but the question is... do they fit the 9th gen? ...ie: flush mount and all the bolts are in the correct spots and everything?

civiclh.jpg

Anyone have an idea what those protruding tabs on the bumper are for? (right-hand photo)

they could be tow points? The fit has them, but they're circular... below drivers side headlight - circle

honda_fit_09_10_front_bumper_sport_mesh_grill_grille_4f47.jpg

I thought it might be for that too, but I could never find the option to add them on the Chinese website. But then again, I can't read Chinese.
^^ that, and google translate is basically useless when a lot of the things are not text based. When they make image-based text buttons on the honda websites it's useless

Back