Chinas better version of our US/Canada Civic

I might do it. my roommate is from china and he said it would cost 200 to 300 to ship them here. He is pretty familiar with shipping because we are shipping stuff back and forth all the time. The dealers sells them for 375 usd.we already talk called a couple over their none them have them in stock though

Looks like this will be our MMC version.

Anyway, the interior quality looks the same on both models.

I might do it. my roommate is from china and he said it would cost 200 to 300 to ship them here. He is pretty familiar with shipping because we are shipping stuff back and forth all the time. The dealers sells them for 375 usd.we already talk called a couple over their none them have them in stock though
$375 for the pair, or per side? OEM S2000 headlights from honda are over $500 per side.

well the hid models have the self adjusting **** in it. I rather get the normal projectors with halogens and then just a hid kit. trying to get the self adjusting ones to work on american civic just sounds like a pain in the *** because now you need sensors that are located near the front and rear suspension. Don't forget our american civic isnt pre wired for that so good luck figuring that **** out

I was told by the Honda dealer ship that if I changed my headlights on my car to a different frequency that it would interfere with some other parts on the car technically, as in the tpms, which in that case messes with your traction control.

I'll ask next time I'm there for more info, probably some time next week. I'll post the info back to this thread

2404325409_5543da1791.jpg

Back