Choosing the color

I have black and it does look sharp. I'm personally pretty bad at washing it too so I used to get a lot of water marks and streaks. I wouldn't let that deter you though because I recently picked up a leather chamois and its like magic!

Hello,

I am deciding between the silver or crimson pearl.. I have a question: do you think the crimson pearl is more geared towards seniors.. I was reading that someone said that only grandmothers drive these colors! I know it is ultimately up to me, but just seeing what your thoughts are on this color of car (p.s. I am a 40 year old female)

Thanks for your replies!

Hi Beth! I wouldn't worry too much what people think. Pick the color that you think you like the most.

Silver may not be as flashy as other colors but is very easy to keep clean. The crimson pearl is a very nice color but it's dark so it will take a bit more work to maintain (I.e. Keep clean).

Good luck with your choice.

• Thanks! I am one of the most indecisive people out there and sometimes pick colors that are too old for me, but you are right-I was just not wild about the beige interior..
Silver is very common, but maybe be alright (although my last car was silver as well).

I would get a silver Civic and never look back. Easy to keep it clean and it never looks dirty.

Planning on any aesthetic modifications? If so, in my opinion, black looks best. ..out of your choices.

I feel like the dark rims on the EX almost makes it look like wheels without hub caps driving around. With the gray(modern steel metallic) it can look especially dull when dirty. Anyone else agree?

Hello,

I am deciding between the silver or crimson pearl.. I have a question: do you think the crimson pearl is more geared towards seniors.. I was reading that someone said that only grandmothers drive these colors! I know it is ultimately up to me, but just seeing what your thoughts are on this color of car (p.s. I am a 40 year old female)

Thanks for your replies!

lol I can see where people are coming from with the senior comment, but it doesn't apply to a Civic IMO, especially if you're talking about an EX model with the aggressive wheels.

I actually like the Crimson color but it's just not for me personally

Back