Christian12's black FG4 Build

Wish I took some pictures but I purchased a k tuned exhaust to replace the full race as I wanted to change it up. The vertic is that I'm in love, exhaust is relatively same amount a noise. Maybe a little less. The tone deeper and less raspy then the full race which I'm more then happy with. Other then the quality of this exhaust that amazes me is the fitment. If you were to compare the full race and this it's night and day. Also this exhaust is air suspension friendly didn't need to smash into this one which made me happy !

Wish I took some pictures but I purchased a k tuned exhaust to replace the full race as I wanted to change it up. The vertic is that I'm in love, exhaust is relatively same amount a noise. Maybe a little less. The tone deeper and less raspy then the full race which I'm more then happy with. Other then the quality of this exhaust that amazes me is the fitment. If you were to compare the full race and this it's night and day. Also this exhaust is air suspension friendly didn't need to smash into this one which made me happy !

@Christian12 I wish I knew this when I brought the Full Race, I had to rapidly hammered the exhaust just for it to clear the rear bags.

That time of year again...

Looking to change up my wheels up for next season... just wondering if you guys have any suggestions? Looking for something name brand pretty opened to some ideas.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to this thread? OP still around? @Christian12
I'm still kicking around haha, haven't really been active though! but I guess heres a little update.
I got some new shoes some ce28's 18x9 +35 nothing too crazy
GuEdM1S.jpg

I had to get new tires so I picked up some Yokohama s-drives 225 40 18 still haven't mounted them yet so no opinion on them yet.
KdSPpuL.jpg

and what made my day great yesterday some guy ripped my window off my driver side for a $5 bill......
qAPGgoM.jpg

happily enough I got the window replaced the same day for free because of insurance!

but other then that, I need to invest into a catch can soon (lots of blow by) I also want to redyno my car since I haven't had a chance since I replaced the engine

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the window. WTF??

I'm wondering if I should also be looking into a catch can due to blow by. I have the CTE kit, non-aftercooled.

I'm also throwing the idea around to Water/Methanol inject into the CTE inlet. Just haven't decided if the risk of damaging the supercharger is worth it.

Nothing much? Nothing besides super awesome wheels! Dude! Nice!
I was thinking the same thing nix

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

they're great wheels sadly pretty curbed up so i picked them up for pretty cheap so thats why i don't think of them as too much... But i really like them and want to either refinish or fix the curbing.

Sorry to hear about the window. WTF??

I'm wondering if I should also be looking into a catch can due to blow by. I have the CTE kit, non-aftercooled.

I'm also throwing the idea around to Water/Methanol inject into the CTE inlet. Just haven't decided if the risk of damaging the supercharger is worth it.

i like running the water/methanol only downfall it gets expensive at times if you run the car kind of hard but thats not really end of the world. but yeah the ct-e is a little different set up so i wouldn't know much but i doubt it would do any real harm.

Reactions: Nix
Car looks good. What wheel brand was your first set (Volk look alikes, 17x8.5)? ESR SR07? The ring around the lugnuts look different than the SR07.

Thanks

Car looks good. What wheel brand was your first set (Volk look alikes, 17x8.5)? ESR SR07? The ring around the lugnuts look different than the SR07.

Thanks
they're volk's
TE37's 17X8.5 +30

Back