Civic 2012 sensor abs

eduardo2102

Hi, I have problems with the abs sensors, on the dash I have the lights of abs-brake-vsa-eps

measuring the resistance of the abs sensors first I measured that of a 2015 civic to take it as a reference which the measurement is 50k ohm, when measuring all the sensors of my 2012 civic all mark open, it is possible that all are damaged? or my sensors are normally open?.....
I don't think they are normally open because the sensor only have 2 contacts

the problem started right after taking him to program the tpms sensors

Thanks!

upload_2020-11-29_17-8-18.png

It’s commonly caused by the battery being on its way out. You could have it tested at most auto shops like autozone for free.

The battery its ok, and I put another battery to do the test by resetting codes and the problem continue

Seen a few 2012 civics with bad yaw sensors in the vsa unit

If the battery tests fine, and you have no other modifications to the car, a handful of people have had a bad yaw sensor that caused it.

If the battery tests fine, and you have no other modifications to the car, a handful of people have had a bad yaw sensor that caused it.
ok, I can try with another yaw sensor, but what about the measurement of abs sensors? is normal?

I replied on the other forum as well. You need to get the tpms issue sorted before moving to other sensors.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

ok, I'll try to find someone to properly program the tpms sensors, and then I'll see what happens

Thanks!!

Back