Civic coupe LX

xoliminh

Hey guys. This is my civic. I got it because I totaled my 02 celica and daily commute to work and school.

aju8adun.jpg

ruzujuby.jpg

These are just regular hubs lol cause I can't afford rims right now but am open to find any suggestions for rims. Still looking

e2y9usy5.jpg

Installed a JDM hook cause I like it xD and a takeda exhaust.

py3eqy8e.jpg

e5u8e4ep.jpg

Red emblems :)

5eguva3y.jpg

enahehy7.jpg

Finally some overlays

She's not finished. I plan on getting some rims and lowering her a good inch or so and putting a CAI in. But now broke college student status.

Nice start. The car will serve you very well for commuting. There are lots on inexpensive ways to get more out of the car. Just let us know what direction you want to go and we will all try and point you in the right direction.

I'd suggest Konig Feathers for wheels as myself and @nat3d both have them on our LX coupes. Hahahah.

yeah im VERY impressed with the feathers as they look really slick on the coupe.
WP_20140327_18_01_41_Pro.jpg
WP_20140327_18_01_54_Pro.jpg
at least thats my opinion

that does look REALLY nice! how low did you lower your car?
and is that stock suspension or did you just use springs? kinda interested now! i was looking at the DR-31
thanks man! im an inch and a half lower on h&r springs with koni yellow shocks and dude let me tell you those konis are BEAST.

thanks man! im an inch and a half lower on h&r springs with koni yellow shocks and dude let me tell you those konis are BEAST.
im really think those are the ones though! and sweet what size are your rims? i think i might get them painted white on my car. i just like white on white lol

im really think those are the ones though! and sweet what size are your rims? i think i might get them painted white on my car. i just like white on white lol
DO IT 100% thatl look dope dude. and im running 17's

Nice start. The car will serve you very well for commuting. There are lots on inexpensive ways to get more out of the car. Just let us know what direction you want to go and we will all try and point you in the right direction.

I'd suggest Konig Feathers for wheels as myself and @nat3d both have them on our LX coupes. Hahahah.
thanks!! and im looking forward into having my car pretty clean. get it lowered, put a CAI or SRI, and maybe put an sti lip or something.

Update!!!!
2a8ybegu.jpg

gebymyry.jpg

Mounting these sometime next week!!! So excited.

Got some xxr 530s 17x7 +35 offset.
Planning to get some Eibach pro kit springs with some koni yellow shocks or some Megan ez coilovers next :)

HIDs are coming after I get a fog kit installed. Then after is the HFP side skirt and sti lip :)

Can't wait!!

Back