Civic Premium

swolf

Ankara city in Turkey
Vehicle Model
Civic 1.6 Premium
Body Style
Sedan
Hi guys..I wanted show my car..in Turkey We use 1.6lt motor because of taxes.
last winter I bought one set fd2 typer wheel from my frıend, he paid serıous for them ın 2009.
I could buılt them wıth 5mm spacer..
After 3 weeks I wıll buy eıbach lowered sprıngs (3.5cm) actually I want to buy skunk2 but there are hr,apex-ı,teın(replıca) and eıbach ın here..

best regards

mn6r5.jpg

mn6rp.jpg

mn6t5.jpg

Welcome! Do you have any plans for performance mods?

Welcome! Do you have any plans for performance mods?

My frıend, unfortunately thıs motor ıs sohc i-vtec whıch ıs worst motor for performance mods ..maybe I wıll try to buıld CAI and exhaust system..
Exterıor mods are popular ın here for 9th and 8th cıvıcs..

Very cool! Could you take a picture of the engine? I'd like to see the difference since we don't get the 1.6.

You also have the turn signal side mirrors. Wish ours had those in the US. Welcome :wave:

You also have the turn signal side mirrors. Wish ours had those in the US. Welcome :wave:

yes we have some dıfferences because cıvıc produced ın Turkısh Honda factory

dıfferences;
-front bumper
-headlıghts
-rear fog lıghts (ıt sucks, ın future maybe I wıll buy a new rear trunk lıd and change ıt lıke USAs versıon)
-engıne ıs 1.6 i-vtec SOHC

honda_gebze.jpg

as wrote I am not at home therefore you can see dıfferences below lınk

http://www.turkeycarblog.com/2012/01/2012-honda-civic-sedan-turkiyede-fiyat-teknik-detaylar/

Those wheels are very nice. The car looks great so far. It doesn't seem like there's a big difference in look between the 1.8L and the 1.6L engines.

I have many Turkish friends and one of them is on his way to Turkey right now. Lol. I asked him to get me Baklava when he gets back. :drooling:

Those wheels are very nice. The car looks great so far. It doesn't seem like there's a big difference in look between the 1.8L and the 1.6L engines.

I have many Turkish friends and one of them is on his way to Turkey right now. Lol. I asked him to get me Baklava when he gets back. :drooling:

If ıt ıs possiıble, ask your frıend also "Antep Fıstık"..ıt ıs good snack for beer :beer:
btw: he/she ıs near to me I can send for you ;) (I am ın Batman cıty [ıt ıs not joke, really the name of cıty ıs Batman :D] )

Last edited:
I'm going to have to message him on face book. Hopefully he reads it.

Back