CIVIC sedan 12' Seat Covers and Rubbers

how does the rear seat portion install... the part you sit on? Do you have to unbolt the part you sit on.. to attach it?
No its just elastic and you tuck it under the back.. its not like really tight but it works.. You have to cut out the spots for the seat belts i believe.. (Thats what I did, could have done it wrong?)

Finally went to the Amazon website and said to made of cloth so assuming it would have the same feel as the seats. Looks easy to install so going to order a set this week. :)

gopr0869-jpg.2121

The front seats look great. Are there a few more steps to the rear seat installation? They are only half covered. I could not ask people to use the rear seat as it is now. Also, can you buy a third head rest cover separately? If the install is complete, you're going to be disappointed with the rear seats. Hope I'm wrong and you're just not done yet!

The front seats look great. Are there a few more steps to the rear seat installation? They are only half covered. I could not ask people to use the rear seat as it is now. Also, can you buy a third head rest cover separately? If the install is complete, you're going to be disappointed with the rear seats. Hope I'm wrong and you're just not done yet!
To be honest this works fine. Unless you get separate covers for the sides you wouldnt be able to fold down the seat. I wasnt going for looks more for the purpose of keeping my seats clean. They work fine. I plan on re doing all the interior in the future with some nice red leather.

To be honest this works fine. Unless you get separate covers for the sides you wouldnt be able to fold down the seat. I wasnt going for looks more for the purpose of keeping my seats clean. They work fine. I plan on re doing all the interior in the future with some nice red leather.

Great idea!

Does anyone know of a site that has a little higher end covers in black? (Also that ships to Canada) Any help is appreciated!!!
carid.com has some i have no idea how they look installed :/

Back