Civic Si spoiler on non-Si coupe?

Yes, this will be after a 12 hour shift and sucking down a large Dunkin Donuts coffee. lol. What could go wrong? Oh yeah I could install it on my hood.

can anyone tell me what the part number for that SI spoiler is? Here in Asia it's not available at any of the local dealerships. I've been trying to find someone selling it online to have it shipped over but for the life of me I can't seem to find anyone selling it at a reasonable price. if I can get the part number I can ask a friend to order it from the closest dealership to him in LA and maybe have him ship it to me instead.

can anyone tell me what the part number for that SI spoiler is? Here in Asia it's not available at any of the local dealerships. I've been trying to find someone selling it online to have it shipped over but for the life of me I can't seem to find anyone selling it at a reasonable price. if I can get the part number I can ask a friend to order it from the closest dealership to him in LA and maybe have him ship it to me instead.

For the coupe or sedan?

2012?

I don't know what color you need so I listed them all:
ASM: 71700-TR7-A01ZC
CBP: 71700-TR7-A01ZD
TW: 71700-TR7-A01ZB
PMM: 71700-TR7-A01ZE
DBP: 71700-TR7-A01ZH

I didn't list SOP because I'm assuming you have a non-Si which does not come in that color, but the part number is 71700-TR7-A01ZG. The Si also does not come in CMM or UTM.

Do you need the part numbers for the trunk springs and wiring harness?

Last edited:
2012?

I don't know what color you need so I listed them all:
ASM: 71700-TR7-A01ZC
CBP: 71700-TR7-A01ZD
TW: 71700-TR7-A01ZB
PMM: 71700-TR7-A01ZE
DBP: 71700-TR7-A01ZH

I didn't list SOP because I'm assuming you have a non-Si which does not come in that color, but the part number is 71700-TR7-A01ZG. The Si also does not come in CMM or UTM.

Do you need the part numbers for the trunk springs and wiring harness?

What i have is a regular sedan (thailand/asian version) that's what's currently in the market here where i'm at. I got my ride in UT (urban titanium) color and am looking for the Si spoiler as an addition to my ride. I'm not really sure how it goes when ordering these items (on what other items I need to go with my order). On third party shops it's as simple as asking for a specific spoiler that's already in the market. I guess since we don't have an Si sold locally I will need anything that is required to hook up the Si spoiler with working 3rd brakelight :) any help will definitely be appreciated in getting that sweet spoiler set up :)

You'd have to purchase one of the colors above and have it painted when you received it. The UT was not offered as a color on the SI, so you couldn't get one pre-painted ready to go.

What i have is a regular sedan (thailand/asian version) that's what's currently in the market here where i'm at. I got my ride in UT (urban titanium) color and am looking for the Si spoiler as an addition to my ride. I'm not really sure how it goes when ordering these items (on what other items I need to go with my order). On third party shops it's as simple as asking for a specific spoiler that's already in the market. I guess since we don't have an Si sold locally I will need anything that is required to hook up the Si spoiler with working 3rd brakelight :) any help will definitely be appreciated in getting that sweet spoiler set up :)

The following parts are optional in order to complete the installation:
Si wiring harness: 32108-TR7-A00
Both trunk springs: 74871-TS4-Z00 and 74872-TR3-A10
Trunk spring tool: 07AA

Just reviving an old thread, I'm looking to swap my SI trunk with a non SI (Alabaster Gray). Anyone interested? Well, it will be easier if it's local of course.

After reading, I'm interested in doing this as well. I have an LX, looking for a PMM SI trunk. It's probably a long shot but I'm patient. Sometimes.

all coupes have the same exact trunk. But the garnish/"spoiler" is what's different.

Here's a the breakdown of it here
ill2.php

You can see that 27 is non-Si without the 3rd brakelight
28 is the Si garnish
52 is non-Si WITH 3rd brakelight.

So you can keep your original trunk and just trade or buy the garnish

Mind you, this is the COUPE ONLY. I believe the Sedans actually have a one piece trunk but I'm not 100%. I own a coupe so i haven't really looked into it.

all coupes have the same exact trunk. But the garnish/"spoiler" is what's different.
:yeahthat:

the diffrence in part numbers in the actual si/non si trunk is the holes drilled for the brake light cable

Here's a the breakdown of it here
ill2.php

You can see that 27 is non-Si without the 3rd brakelight
28 is the Si garnish
52 is non-Si WITH 3rd brakelight.

So you can keep your original trunk and just trade or buy the garnish

Mind you, this is the COUPE ONLY. I believe the Sedans actually have a one piece trunk but I'm not 100%. I own a coupe so i haven't really looked into it.

The Si spoiler on the 2012 sedan is separate. The 2013 is obviously separate.

I bought the EX wing, and my god when I took the SI wing off my trunk, there are like a million holes. I rather swap trunks then dealing with patching and painting the holes.

I bought the EX wing, and my god when I took the SI wing off my trunk, there are like a million holes. I rather swap trunks then dealing with patching and painting the holes.

The wing spoiler? Yeah I was going to put the Si spoiler on my LX but I didn't feel like drilling the holes without a template.

The wing spoiler? Yeah I was going to put the Si spoiler on my LX but I didn't feel like drilling the holes without a template.
I feel your pain right there, cause I would have to drill holes for the EX spoiler as well. Then patch the holes that the SI spoiler leaves behind.

Back