Clash of Clans

with that 1 gem 7 day thing going on right now, i'm hoping my walls will finish up quickly lmao

with that 1 gem 7 day thing going on right now, i'm hoping my walls will finish up quickly lmao
The best part is, upgrade the th to get even more walls to build and upgrade lol! I lucked out with the 7 day boost. I just went to th8 so there is much to do now

nice. I have a few more things I need to finish up before i can move up. A few more walls...and the zapper doo-dads

I spent $40 on this game and 6 months of time. So fun but I broke my phone and lost everything. Supercell a customer service is pathetic at best. Oh well

I spent $40 on this game and 6 months of time. So fun but I broke my phone and lost everything. Supercell a customer service is pathetic at best. Oh well

Did you not link it to your google or apple account?

Yeah that was a noobie negative. So frustrating. Trust me learned my lesson but there's no way in hell I'm starting over.

Since upgrading is taking forever, I have also started playing Samurai Siege as well. If anybody else is playing, let me know. Alliances can be formed, but I have yet to join one. We can start a BSD clan there as well if people are interested.

Back