Clash of Clans

then after the 500 gems..it costs 1000 for the next...and 2000 for the last

I just keep cleaning the stuff on the field and slowly am finding more. You can do that and find 0-3 gems (i think)
You can also do the quests to gain gems. One of which gets you 450 gems!

I just keep cleaning the stuff on the field and slowly am finding more. You can do that and find 0-3 gems (i think)
You can also do the quests to gain gems. One of which gets you 450 gems!

At least this one gives you that opportunity. Other similar games do not.

13 points away from level 8 btw.

haha nice. I'm lvl 37. Working on finishing all my defense upgrades before I spend 6 days upgrading my Town Hall to level 7.

Correction. Level 8.

I find it weird (and annoying) that you lose your fighters after an attack even if they have health left.

Correction. Level 8.

I find it weird (and annoying) that you lose your fighters after an attack even if they have health left.
I agree...but at the same time that'd leave you stuck with some people you might not want to keep. Like 50 goblins. haha
It does suck when you have a healer that costs 5000 elixer, but doesn't get injured. Healers are great LOL

Yeah, once you join us we can give you really strong troops to help you get TONS of money in your raids :D

We don't really count by the main level. More or less we count by the level of your Town Hall (TH)

We don't really count by the main level. More or less we count by the level of your Town Hall (TH)

Yeah, well, from the way things are going, making it through about level 20 or so seems to be important first in order to build a good base. Until then LEVEL 11!

Kind of at a stand still waiting on gold to build at this point. Will probably be 5-6 hours before I have enough the upgrade the Town Hall to level 4.

Are you not raiding or attacking the goblins?
You get most of your gold/elixer from raiding. If you wait until your resources give it to you..it'll be forever until you get anywhere. I started this Thursday before the dragon and caught back up with it on Monday LOL

Back