• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Coilovers, Sway Bars and, Camber Kits

blove9

Calgary
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
coupe
I am just about to start my first set of mods to my 2012 FG4, probably get at it next week. I went with Tein Street Advances, Elibach sway bars and SPC camber kits (front and rear).
New Suspension.jpg

Any tips on the installation would be greatly appreciated (initial set-up, etc) and I am happy to post pictures if there is interest.

Thanks.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

blove9

Calgary
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
coupe

Thanks Webby, the DIY links helped out. I sure appreciate the effort that the people who created the DIYs put into them.

I finally got everything installed and it went very smoothly with no issues what-so-ever.

Here is the before and after:

Attachments

• FG4 Before and After.pdf
    234.2 KB · Views: 24