Coilovers

JayFB2

California
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
Thinking about finally getting coilovers! Megan EZ streets to be exact anyone have pics of a 2013 fb2 on them? Also when i get them i want to go lower then my H&R springs just a little to get rid of the rest of the wheel gap is there anyway to do this without having stretched tires or exessive amount of camber?

Last edited:
Here are some EZ streets on a 2013 sedan. They're for sale as well if you'd like to purchase them, I see you're located in California as well :)

You actually can't really get any camber since there are no camber plates. If you would like to go lower on stock wheels you may want to get your fenders rolled, or at least the front fenders.
The front wheels need to turn so they'll need more room.

Here are some EZ streets on a 2013 sedan. They're for sale as well if you'd like to purchase them, I see you're located in California as well :)

Wow looks good man im on rpf1 too! What suspension next? Perhaps bags?

Sweet i heard BCs are good and take u real low and D2 aswell...let me know what u go with and how u like em! What part of cali u from man?

I have BCs on the way that will be here Monday. It looks like BC is the best coilover out for the 13 and up. D2, Godspeed and all that are garbage.

I have BCs on the way that will be here Monday. It looks like BC is the best coilover out for the 13 and up. D2, Godspeed and all that are garbage.

Aren't they all the same? D2, BC and K-Sport look pretty much the same. Although I've heard people saying that with D2 coilovers they have some noise coming from the rear.

No they are all nit the same. They are not all made in the same factory as some believe. Yes there are some manufacturers who produce multiple coilovers under different names, but the quality varies with price.

No they are all nit the same. They are not all made in the same factory as some believe. Yes there are some manufacturers who produce multiple coilovers under different names, but the quality varies with price.

So from the three which ones are the best?

I guess

1. BC
2. K- Sport
3. D2

Last edited:
If by DC I am guessing you mean D2. Just as you listed them would be the order I put them in. BC are made to order. you can order custom spring rates, and they are the only ones I have seen that offer the ability to add Swift springs as an option (thats what I did).

Now when Tein, Buddyclub, and others release higher end coilovers for our cars, that list will change. Upper end Teins were good performers (Had Tein RAs on my EK). KW, Eibach full coilovers are nice performers as well but as of right now none of them have released anything for our cars.

Yeah I meant D2 not DC.

I spoke on the phone with someone from BuddyClub last week and he told me that their coilovers for 2014 Si are work in progress.:thumb:

Back