Coilovers

From what I've heard if you have max drop you're basically riding on the strut and not the springs at all. Adjusting stiffness also contributed to the ride, like Derek said. Take what I say with a grain of salt though, I've never had coils. That's fine man, didn't know you were a father; happy Father's Day and enjoy the harbor! I've heard they meet at flagship at like 8 I think. I might go to that next Friday, I work this Friday til 8 ish in Hagerstown. Keep in touch man we can go to some meets in the future.

It's all up to you man. Just don't rush your decision, plenty of time to think it over. The adjustability of coils appeals to me.

@ac3jason Damn! Just goes to show you that you're better off doing the searching yourself to make sure you get the best deal! Like Derek said though, as long as you aren't maxed out on coils and riding on the strut you should be fine ride-wise. @derekfriedrice I thought you mentioned in one of your posts that you were maxed in the rear?

I am with all the rings in, If I wanted to I could take the rings out/perches even in the rear and compress the preload up front to drop a lot lol

I have buddyclub n+ coils. I have the fronts all maxed out for lowness and rears almost there. Basically as low as they can possibly go all around. They ride amazing for how low the car is. Until you hit some nasty roads, you don't even realize your as low as I am. Everyone's amazed that has rode in a coil car before how well mine rides. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Back