Coming over from that other 9th place..... :D

Welcome to the site =). Looks like a great ride. I am still new here, but ever last person I have interacted with has been absolutely awesome. Happy to have you come over =)

I've been on the other 9th site for quite some time and on Instagram with the rest of the dudes as well. I think I may be making the switch soon due to relevant and irrelevant reasons but I drive a '12 Si Coupe and have done only a few things to it so far. Feel free to comment, flame or throw in some constructive criticism. She's parked for the winter now but have some big plans for 2014 if everything goes as planned. Follow me on Instagram @killz_fg4
I've gotta say, I recently signed up on the "other" site just to see if there's anything interesting to read.
IMO this site is way better. Easier to navigate and follow along. It's much more organized and @webby is like the Honda 9th gen god. He's like a Honda encyclopaedia!
I'm not that impressed with the other site but I still visit once and awhile just to see if there is anything interesting.

I've gotta say, I recently signed up on the "other" site just to see if there's anything interesting to read.
IMO this site is way better. Easier to navigate and follow along. It's much more organized and @webby is like the Honda 9th gen god. He's like a Honda encyclopaedia!
I'm not that impressed with the other site but I still visit once and awhile just to see if there is anything interesting.

I don't know about that, but I try and help where I can. Glad you're liking the site.

I was unsure of the wheel color choice at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. Nice work man. Very unconventional. Great risk, good payoff.

ary6emaq.jpg
ysameteb.jpg
a3ahe9as.jpg
5atujamu.jpg

Back