DIY Complete Audio system install with ASWC

and dats why i got mine wit the navi already in it !
i dont wanna deal with all dat lol :banghead:

dont get me wrong bro u did an amazing job and the write up was on point but id rather add speakers then take everything apart
im planning on doin a peice of mdf wood where the hole is when u lower the rear seats cut 4 holes for four 6x9s and one 4inch port hole in the center so the air from the box comes into the car instead of staying in the trunk which causes all the rattle cause air is tryin to escape through every nook and cranny of dat trunk ...
hook all dat up on a switch so i can turn the system on and off when i want then if i need the extra room in the trunk take the box out which the amps are screwed onto comes out fuse at battery comes out and i still have the stock radio ....
i got the coupe so no1 sits bak there anyway so dat will work for me but i know others have the sedan so dat might not be so great but hey just throwin dat idea out there guys ...
when i do it ill take pics and deffinitly show how i did it ok ;)

dont get me wrong bro u did an amazing job and the write up was on point but id rather add speakers then take everything apart
im planning on doin a peice of mdf wood where the hole is when u lower the rear seats cut 4 holes for four 6x9s and one 4inch port hole in the center so the air from the box comes into the car instead of staying in the trunk which causes all the rattle cause air is tryin to escape through every nook and cranny of dat trunk ...
hook all dat up on a switch so i can turn the system on and off when i want then if i need the extra room in the trunk take the box out which the amps are screwed onto comes out fuse at battery comes out and i still have the stock radio ....
i got the coupe so no1 sits bak there anyway so dat will work for me but i know others have the sedan so dat might not be so great but hey just throwin dat idea out there guys ...
when i do it ill take pics and deffinitly show how i did it ok ;)
Well when you want something better than stock, this is what you have to do.

I use to do this for a living when i lived bak in NY so wat u just said is uderstantable bro i know the work u put into it and i respect dat i ment no offence on the work u did :thumb:

I have civic Sedan EX, someone know if the factory radio comes with conection to install amplifier and sub?

from looking up the part #'s to the sedan EX -

exl_002.png

========

2dr EX-L part numbers do not match up below -

2drexl.png

=======
=======
the SI sedan part #'s match up with these ^ (coupe ex-l). So, I would say the units are not the same/do not have the same plugs. If they did, I can't see why the coupe part #'s match the sedan Si #'s.

He is correct factory radios do not come wit pre outs

Im having trouble because my speakers wont fit without spacers/brackets and I have yet to find any that work.. My car is currently torn apart and has been for like a week

Im having trouble because my speakers wont fit without spacers/brackets and I have yet to find any that work.. My car is currently torn apart and has been for like a week

Depends on what speakers you are using, i read around to check mounting depths before my install. The front infinity kappas that i used went right in with no spacer required. The backs on the other hand were so deep that they kept hitting the trunk release bars in the trunk. I still put them in there and made it work.

Depends on what speakers you are using, i read around to check mounting depths before my install. The front infinity kappas that i used went right in with no spacer required. The backs on the other hand were so deep that they kept hitting the trunk release bars in the trunk. I still put them in there and made it work.
I am just a rookie at installing speakers because I had a friend do it for me and they installed perfectly and now my system bumps so hard!

Back