CONFIRMED - 9th gen Coupe/Sedan Si Bumper SWAP!!!

Great job guys, I am glad you guys took the time for that. I'm sure you helped many others doing this. It's put the thought in my head to order a coupe front end for my sedan.

haha thats awesome. i feel like now this is going to start a trend. just wait till summer. i know people on this site are already thinkin of a new mod. front bumper swaps. this is awesome. but coupe front ftw!!!

13-12 swap would be interesting. Seeing as how they altered the crash beam and stuff on the 13.... I wonder if it'd be identical to swap as well.

Holy crap! Now I wish I'd bought a sedan and put a coupe front bumper on it... It looks so great!!

Another good look would be a sedan with an hfp coupe front modelo side skirts and rear if it was a non si or I saw someone on here modded the hfp rear to fit on a sedan.

I can't remeber the guys name on here but its the one with red wheels. webby. Do you remember who it was?

IMG_0526_zps6f619dd4.jpg

IMG_0525_zps668e3275.jpg

IMG_0520_zps60360a34.jpg

wheels are 17x9 +27 on a 205 40 17. The car is sitting on 8thgen skunk2 pro c
rear lip is hfp...front lip and grille is kplayground along with the sideskirts. It has a Mini h1 retro as well

more to come....

so the 9th rear lip works??? omg, need that! nice car mann, seen that pic from kplayground with the grille and lip bro!!!

Yea from coupe....doesnt quite fit perfect...took some doctoring from my body guy to make work

Last edited:
Back