Connecting a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to a 2015 Civic SI

Looey

Howell NJ
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Prob 1 I would like to listen to connect my phone with the car to listen to pandora (using minutes on my phone). Can't. tried using bluetooth (wouldn't connect even though it sees my phone)...also tried to connect using USB. no good.

Prob 2 A year ago i was able to connect my dumbphone to bluetooth and make phone calls. Now i have a smart phone I cannot connect to the car.

Should be fairly straight forward, turn on Bluetooth. Select to add a phone on your radio and follow the prompts. Meta data doesn't work from the Note 5 although you can still stream music by turning your audio source to Bluetooth (BT). USB won't work with android at all though. And even though it charges it will charge at the lowest amperage which could cause the battery to drain even when charging.

I understand you have a 5. I was copying what honda said they supported, & what features work with each phone model.

Tried what I think is every combo. Engine running and not. My kid's iphone actually Started Playing Music as Soon As She Got IN car...SORRYJUST Got this- my FIRST SMARTFONE 2 MONTHS ago. WILL continue another time...thanx for all your trying

Last edited:
Dynamite! Will try tomorrow - helping my kids homework. Lol thanx again. lou

Should be fairly straight forward, turn on Bluetooth. Select to add a phone on your radio and follow the prompts. Meta data doesn't work from the Note 5 although you can still stream music by turning your audio source to Bluetooth (BT). USB won't work with android at all though. And even though it charges it will charge at the lowest amperage which could cause the battery to drain even when charging.

thank you - will try again tomorrow

Back