Contact info for Phillip Lambrecht

Paypal should be helpful depending on the nature of the transaction. At the least, you should be able to get paypal to freeze his funds (it's happened to me, even I have been a slight knucklehead in the past, but one time only, and for good reason)

I still have yet to hear anything from him, and he hasn't responded to PayPal yet. He has until September 1st in order to respond to them.

I'm not too worried about it now. I've never heard anything bad about PayPal and disputes like this, so I'm sure the process will be fine, just have to wait for the whole process to finish up. He still hasn't been online since July 27th.

The pictures in his for sale thread had the headlights off the car and everything written up properly, but who knows.

I'd love to say some stuff about him but I won't. This makes me mad since its the second time it's happened. Everything is exactly the same too. Gets money, disappears with no contact.

Weeks. Although in my case i did see him log on a few times. He just chose to completely ignore any attempts at contacting him. The thing that really annoyed me most was that after all of it and the parts finally showed up he had done such a crap job of boxing it that it showed up completely wrecked and unusable. Just threw it in a couple boxes he taped together. Wow, thanks dude! Totally appreciate the attempted take the money and then the wrecked parts were just an insult on top of it.

Wow, that's horrible. He's yet to read/reply to the message I sent to him over Facebook too. I hope people see this thread if he ever decides to show up again and think twice about ordering anything from him.

Back