Coupe front on a sedan, yes, you read it right..

What part of Florida? If it's any where near the Jacksonville or Gainesville areas, I can just plan a trip there around the same time. My home town is Lake City, Fl. So this could give me an excuse to go visit lol.

I didn't know they had the same headlights, a coupe front end swap to a sedan would be so so easy :think: I wonder if its the same for 2013 models

In for the result :waiting:

Seems to be the case. Some want the modulo stuff on the sedan front.
:scratches: There is no Modulo stuff on the Sedan from the factory. Unless you mean they want to option to install the Modulo grille after the fact.

how about the fogs? i've got a pmm sedan and live in the bay area if anyone is down to experiment. i basically have an Si front end with the grill, fogs and everything.

Yep it's a pretty long drive but trust me lol hit vtec all through 95 and we can bring it down to a 10 hour drive haha. I'm not going to the dragon but I might be driving down to Florida in August, if its been confirmed that they're interchangeable and you're still interested we can definitely meet up and make it happen! Whenever I drive down to Florida I always stop and stay close to South of the Border or somewhere in SC.
Last time I was at the South of the Border, all it was, was a roadside fireworks stand to buy fireworks to bring back up north.

Just wrapped the black mid-piece on my bumper in CF..so this + JDM emblem boosts the value!! I want a sedan Bumper with the modulo grille and lip and JDM emblem please, thanks! OH YEAH AND IN WHITE! :D :giggle: :giggle:

Last time I was at the South of the Border, all it was, was a roadside fireworks stand to buy fireworks to bring back up north.

south of the border sucks! lol I just stay close cause at the border of NC and SC is basically half of the trip of NJ to FL ...and piropal I normally stop in Orlando first then head to Miami..might make a trip out to Naples too this Summer. lol I have family all over FL

south of the border sucks! lol I just stay close cause at the border of NC and SC is basically half of the trip of NJ to FL ...and piropal I normally stop in Orlando first then head to Miami..might make a trip out to Naples too this Summer. lol I have family all over FL
Meeting up in SC would be better then lol. Naples in another 3 hours from my home town :p

Ah very nice I'm gonna do this to my car I really like the coupe front bumper I was gonna buy another bumper anyway with fog light inserts so this is perfect ,gotta love this site

tumblr_inline_mklfduhE8W1qz4rgp.gif

Back