Crazy Car Accidents

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Not really crazy, but very unexpected and deadly. I'm not sure what happened to the drivers.

saw this on another forum - horrible. 3 people died in the accident it said. The car going the wrong way was in another accident prior to what you see on this vid. The previous accident caused the car to go back on the highway and strike that box truck (and what you see). If you pause it, one of the individuals is being thrown into the car recording (right before it goes black)

That's truly sad. Things like this makes me think twice when driving on the road.

yeah, not much you can do though. That truck took the brunt of the impact. Moving that fast on a highway, there is no way you could stop or anything

man, that's got to be the worst I've ever seen...

newton's law of motion

I thought the SUV will just sideswipe the truck on its right and slide off course to the trees, but it was worse.

I should warn you 1st next time Christina. These vids won't be anything like the Kony ones. I apologize on my part.

One way or another. Some youtube pro will end up making a nice vid. Or maybe SNL will have a good skit for it? Lol.

I did some homework on this one a few weeks ago when it first came out. There was a single driver in the SUV. I forget the name of the truck he's in but it's an SUV only sold over in Europe and Asia. The EU in a move lead by the U.K I believe tried to get a full recall on the SUV because it and the truck model had HORRIBLE crash test ratings. Nissan declined saying it was a simple fix to update the airbags. Well, keeping true to what was found this thing exploded on impact. The driver died. Russia has almost no standards for vehicle safety. So you have an extremely weak framed vehicle coming into contact at high speed with a USDM Freightliner. Poor driver in the SUV didn't have a chance.

Yeah, sorry about that.

I used to work in a hospital in the late 70's, and got to see first hand what car and motorcycle accidents can do to the human body. I'll refrain from watching these clips.

not that you need to watch them, but you don't see any actual bodies or injuries. The videos just show bad impacts.

Back