Photos Crystal Black Pearl

That's a beautiful car,I went black out and am tinting my tails with lamin-x,because they stick out too much,you car however makes them look great red.well done man!

Had to send the lamin-x back,went to 3 authorized dealers in Atlanta,nobody wanted to touch them.They all said the top won't stay,and the fit will be impossible,the company was very cool and refunded me,it just sucks,I really want my tails tinted,no way in hell I'm doing it my self,but I'm not paying out the azz for it either.its time to search I guess.probably a winter project now. Really pissed off about it though.Cant find the guy that used to do it and send you a pair done,then refunded you 200 when you shipped yours back,any ideas?

Well did the vht over the weekend here it is :
yjenysa4.jpg

metu8e7y.jpg
edu5u5ad.jpg

All I have to say is I told my Gf next time I say I'm tinting taillights I want her to kick me straight in the fellows! What a pain in the azz! I do know how to do it now though.,.

taillights look like they turned out great

I'm happy with the results, I'm going to remove them during Christmas time off and resand and one more coat of vht and a lot more clear, they make the car look so much better, thx

^ looks great! Adds so much to the car, great job and great car man!

I saw a hot girl driving a 9 th white lx at the dealer yesterday, I gave her a card.

2013 Civic Si Sedan

Attachments

• 20131201_154616.jpg
    20131201_154616.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • 20131201_154600.jpg
    20131201_154600.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • si7.jpg
    si7.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 31
Back